How to grant azure active directory B2C users permissions on storage account containers?

Viewed 667

I ‘m working with Active Directory B2C and Storage account in azure. Is there a way to grant for each connected user, an ownership of a dedicated container only, in order to perform action such as read, write, delete and list files?

I need some help to achieve this requirement using a c# sdk preferably.

Thank you in advanced

1 Answers

You need to add the user in your B2C AAD to your current ADD as the guest.

For example, the email of my B2C user is bowman@testbowmanb2c.onmicrosoft.com.

I add it to the current ADD:

enter image description here

enter image description here

Then please go to the storage account in your current AAD. Choose this:

enter image description here

And for the operation of data, the user need this role:

enter image description here

Please notice that, even we can use powershell to add RBAC roles, we still need to use portal to add guest user.

Related