UFL u212com.dll that implements this function is missing

Viewed 5641

I have a window service that generate a pdf report built in C#. The services built with 64 bit. I move the service to window server 2016 (64 bit) and the server is installed

-Crystal report 2016 service pack 8

-Crystal for visual studio (SP27) 64 bit

-Barcodesoft code 128 font

The error comes from this line.

rptDoc.ExportToDisk(ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat, outputFileName + ".pdf");

Below is the error and the stacktrace

Error in File Test 6768_2448_{08C8795E-0B5D-4B49-9875-DD60960EDB0E}.rpt: Error in formula barcode: BCSLinearGS1128 ({Table1.barcode}) UFL u212com.dll that implements this function is missing.

at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ConvertDotNetToErom.ThrowDotNetException(Exception e) at CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.EromReportSourceBase.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.Export(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToDisk(ExportFormatType formatType, String fileName) at Mainworker.Main.ProcessFiles()

I check the server and u212com.dll is at "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64"

Any idea why i get this message?

3 Answers

The ufl is probably 32-bit. Change service to 32-bit or obtain a 64-bit UFL.

The dll in the error message is just the ufl manager. It's a misleading error message. Need the ufl dll that implements the BCSLinearGS1128() function.

Related