Is it possible to specify a "no proxy" value in the AWS SDK NET S3-related libraries?

Viewed 467

I am curious if AWSSDK.S3 has no_proxy-related settings? For example I would like to specify that s3.awsamazon.com not be proxied to. In many other languages/environments I am familiar with how to do this, i.e. via an environment variable like NO_PROXY or a switch like --no-proxy, but am I correct in thinking that AWS SDK NET does not natively support this?

If the AWS SDK NET library has a broader-scoped setting for such a value then an example of how to "plug it in" to the s3 code would be much appreciated.

I have googled the matter and found this and this; the former looks promising but can I use this with my AWSSDK.S3 code? Again, if so: how? An example would be nice; the latter does not seem to offer an actual "no proxy" setting, only a "proxy" setting. Is there another way? Should I be using AWSSDK.S3Control

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

0 Answers
Related