Google Service Account no longer has access to Calendar API

Viewed 140

I had a react app working perfectly using gapi-script to retrieve Google Calendar events. It was working until recently. Now I get a 404 "Not Found" error when trying to authenticate. I assume something may have changed in the API or authentication settings (note: this is a G Suite account).

I have a service account set up with domain-wide deligation and an API key with the appropriate website and API restrictions.

I also went into the Admin console and was sure that all scopes are added for the calendar.

I noticed when double-checking the shared calendar settings, the "Make changes to events" option is disabled for the service account address.

Any help would be amazing! Thank you!

1 Answers

Since you posses a G Suite account, I suggest you to contact G Suite support instead.

You can simply contact them by accessing this link here and by choosing the most convenient option for you.

Related