How to enable the resolve context switcher of a CPP file in CLion?

Viewed 86

I have two files: FastSweeping.h and FastSweeping.cpp, which I compile using two CMake profiles: "Debug 2D" and "Debug 3D". The problem I'm facing is that I don't get the correct parsing of FastSweeping.cpp when I switch from "Debug 2D" to "Debug 3D". I noticed that the Resolve Context switch on the bottom right is disabled, and it always shows "Debug 2D", even if I select "Debug 3D" as the CMake compilation profile at the top right.

If I open FastSweeping.h the situation is different and (macro) parsing is fine. I also noticed that the Resolve Context switch is enabled, and I can select between the "Debug 2D" and "Debug 3D" contexts at will. Why is the Resolve Context disabled for the case of the FastSweeping.cpp source file?

Note that when I switch the CMake profile to "Debug 3D" at the top right menu, compilation and linking works well (even though the resolve context for FastSweeping.cpp is "stuck" in "Debug 3D").

I have perused the documentation for CLion, and I haven't found a reason as to why the IDE is not allowing to switch the context resolve for my cpp file.

0 Answers
Related