How to implement Staggered Gridview with Pagination using Json Api . I want to load data per page 10 . How to implement This . Any one please give me some suggestions or examples.
How to implement Staggered Gridview with Pagination using Json Api . I want to load data per page 10 . How to implement This . Any one please give me some suggestions or examples.
Satggered widget have the same behaviors in ListView, I built it with Controller
the controller
ScrollController _scrollController = new ScrollController();
and add listener in iniState to do something when the scroll arrives to the bottom
@override
void initState() {
super.initState();
_scrollController.addListener(() {
if(_scrollController.position.pixels == _scrollController.position.maxScrollExtent){
//if we are in the buttom of the page
//Here get the data tha you wanna get it and set it in array and call
setState((){});
}
});
}
and at the end set the controller in the Satggered
StaggeredGridView.countBuilder(
controller: _scrollController,),
I hope that was useful