I stumbled upon the Google Foo Bar challenge today. While solving the first question which was pretty simple --> Involved creating concatenation of all prime numbers in String, let's call it as primeString, and then just taking 5 lettered substring from that primeString from given index i.
I was happy that it was easy and tried approach of generating prime numbers using Sieve. It showed the error shown in the image below. I also tried normal brute force method of generating prime numbers, again it showed the same error.
I am using Java language to solve it. I am using an online Java compiler as IDE and then I copy-pasted my code into the editor since the default editor does not have any code compilation feature.
I searched throughout the meaning of this error. I couldn't find any solution. Can someone please explain to me what this error is?

