apache netbeans 11.3 C++ plugin timeout, unable to install

Viewed 9823

Im moving to Apache Netbeans 11.3 and trying to install the C++ plugin on Windows 10, got the follow repos

http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/8.2/uc/final/distribution/catalog.xml.gz

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nbms-and-javadoc/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/nbbuild/nbms/updates.xml.gz

but everytime it hits the 99% it simply give me a timeout error when unpacking org-netbeans-modules-cnd-dwarfdiscovery.nbm

The Plugin Installer found problem timeout of loading C/C++ Repository[org.netbeans.modules.cnd.repository/1.32.6.1] while install the following plugins:

already try versions 10, 11.1, 11.2, 11.3, got the same issue, i even got rid of the windows firewall to no avail.

2 Answers

Check the Java version For me, I have Java version 14 So this version has no program unpack200.exe

Problem was solved by copying the unpack200.exe file from Java version 1.8 to the bin folder in java 14

copy and paste pack200, unpack200 and unpack.dil from bin of jdk13 into the bin of jdk14. This worked for me and I assure you that it will work for you. I did this with openjdk.

Related