I'm trying to train an LSTM model on daily fundamental and price data from ~4000 stocks, due to memory limits I cannot hold everything in memory after converting to sequences for the model.
This leads me to using a generator instead like the TimeseriesGenerator from Keras / Tensorflow. Problem is that if I try using the generator on all of my data stacked it would create sequences of mixed stocks, see the example below with a sequence of 5, here Sequence 3 would include the last 4 observations of "stock 1" and the first observation of "stock 2"
Instead what I would want is similar to this:
Slightly similar question: Merge or append multiple Keras TimeseriesGenerator objects into one
I explored the option of combining the generators like this SO suggests: How do I combine two keras generator functions, however this is not idea in the case of ~4000 generators.
I hope my question makes sense.

