After implementing a way to cluster customised annotations, the application crashes whenever the view of the map is adjusted rapidly, by scrolling or changing the zoom-level.
-[MKPointAnnotation memberAnnotations]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x281396c00
My guess is that the compiler is trying to retrieve the annotation information, but cannot find the data. As I'm fairly new to Swift, I don't see what I'm missing. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I have a pretty basic setup to display the map in SwiftUI. In the main file, I call the MapView from MapView.swift
struct MapView: UIViewRepresentable {
@ObservedObject var store = DataStoreMap()
func makeCoordinator() -> MapViewCoordinator {
MapViewCoordinator(self)
}
func makeUIView(context: Context) -> MKMapView{
MKMapView(frame: .zero)
}
func updateUIView(_ view: MKMapView, context: Context){
let location = getUserLocation()
let chargers = store.chargers
let coordinate = CLLocationCoordinate2D(latitude: location.latitude, longitude: location.longitude)
let span = MKCoordinateSpan(latitudeDelta: 0.03, longitudeDelta: 0.03)
let region = MKCoordinateRegion(center: coordinate, span: span)
view.setRegion(region, animated: true)
for charger in chargers {
let annotation = MKPointAnnotation()
annotation.coordinate = CLLocationCoordinate2D(latitude: charger.addressInfo.latitude, longitude: charger.addressInfo.longitude)
view.delegate = context.coordinator
view.addAnnotation(annotation)
}
}
}
Also included in the same file is my custom annotation class.
class MapViewCoordinator: NSObject, MKMapViewDelegate {
var mapViewController: MapView
init(_ control: MapView) {
self.mapViewController = control
}
func mapView(_ mapView: MKMapView, viewFor annotation: MKAnnotation) -> MKAnnotationView? {
//Custom View for Annotation
var annotationView = MKMarkerAnnotationView()
annotationView.canShowCallout = true
let identifier = "laadpaal"
if let dequedView = mapView.dequeueReusableAnnotationView(withIdentifier: identifier) as? MKMarkerAnnotationView {
annotationView = dequedView
} else {
annotationView = MKMarkerAnnotationView(annotation: annotation, reuseIdentifier: identifier)
}
annotationView.markerTintColor = .some(.systemBlue)
annotationView.glyphImage = UIImage(named: "car1")
annotationView.glyphTintColor = .yellow
annotationView.clusteringIdentifier = identifier
return annotationView
}
}