How do I change this cultural values via powershell?

Viewed 621

So I'm making a script to change system language, culture and all that stuff. The concept is to make everything regarding system language to English US but make Russian remain as an input method option, and time format will remain European like too.

    $culture.DateTimeFormat.ShortDatePattern = 'dd-MM-yyyy'
    $culture.DateTimeFormat.LongDatePattern = 'dddd, d MMMM yyyy'
    $culture.DateTimeFormat.ShortTimePattern = 'H:mm'
    $culture.DateTimeFormat.LongTimePattern = 'H:mm:ss'
    $culture.DateTimeFormat.FirstDayOfWeek = 'Monday'
    Set-Culture en-US
    Set-Culture $culture
    Set-WinSystemLocale -SystemLocale en-US
    Set-WinUILanguageOverride -Language en-US
    Set-WinUserLanguageList ru-RU, en-US -Force
    Set-WinHomeLocation -GeoId 203

As you can see there are settings that change localization to English but some Russian are remain like WinHomeLocation or WinUserLanguageSettings list.

The subject

After applying if I go to the Welcome Screen Settings you can see there is a confusion. Location must be "Russia" for any user, format - EN US and input language by default as EN US. What did I miss there?

0 Answers
Related