I have a python code which uses selenium to open a College results web page, input some student values and open the results page of that student. The results page has a dynamic table whose HTML code I'm not able to access. How do I find values of a specific row and column ?
My python code to open the College results web page is :
from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import Select
firefox_browser = webdriver.Firefox(executable_path=r'C:\Program Files\gecko\geckodriver.exe')
firefox_browser.get("http://results.drait.in/")
time.sleep(5)
print("Opening firefox")
select = Select(firefox_browser.find_element_by_id('ugpg'))
select.select_by_visible_text('UG-SEE')
name_input = firefox_browser.find_element_by_css_selector("#usn")
play_button = firefox_browser.find_element_by_css_selector("#submit")
name_input.send_keys("1DA17ISxxx")
play_button.send_keys(Keys.ENTER)
print("Done")
The above code opens up the main results page which has the subjects the student has enrolled for and the respective grades.
How can I access a particular row and column based on the subject code and exam type and return that value to my python code to print ?
I am not able to find the HTML code of the results page in order to access the table using the table name.
The homepage of the results page looks like this : https://imgur.com/a/1ZgENY6
The result page with the subject details and grades after providing student ID looks like this : https://imgur.com/a/xDAJ7IL
Thanks