I'm trying to customize my Ubuntus on both of my computers with i3-wm, polybar and zsh (with oh-my-zsh on it)
I have some issues on one of my computers I haven't on the other one, despite proceeding on the same way and using the same config files for both of them in order to have the same workspace on both of my devices.
On zsh, I'm using the powerlevel10k/powerlevel10k theme I installed on oh-my-zsh to have a more beautiful terminal.
The thing is that the shell is showing nice font-awesome icons like the branch icon when I'm on a git project, or the clock icon next to the displayed time, etc.
This working perfectly on my first computer, but not on the second one. The icons are not displayed, so my terminal is less attractive on it.
I have the same problem with polybar. Some icons are well rendered on one computer, while on the other one, they are not rendered. Sometimes, they're even replaced by strange Asian (I think it's from an Asian language but I'm not sure) characters.
I would like to know why I don't have the same result on both devices and how to fix it on computer 2.
Here is a summary of the used versions:
Ubuntu = 18.04 LTS
i3-wm = 4.18
Polybar = 3.4.0
zsh = 5.4.2
oh-my-zsh = Version unknown