ResultSet as ***String*** to Java POJO

Viewed 53

I have the following ResultSet in string format. For reasons not related to my question, I can only have it as a String. How can I create a Java POJO from this string?

{
  "columnNames": [
    "cc.expiryDate",
    "cc.number"
  ],
  "values": [
    [
      1586131200000,
      "3529-2930-4919-1213"
    ]
  ]
}

Here is my POJO class:

public class CreditCard {

    private String number;
    private Date expiryDate;

    public Date getExpiryDate() {
        return this.expiryDate;
    }

    public void setExpiryDate(Date expiryDate) {
        this.expiryDate = expiryDate;
    }

    public String getNumber() {
        return this.number;
    }

    public void setNumber(String number) {
        this.number = number;
    }
}

I know how to do if I have a ResultSet JDBC object, I know how to do if I have a JSON columnName: value syntax but I cannot find how to do it having this string. I am not looking for developing an algorithm that uses reflection - I could do this. I am looking for using already existing libraries. I guess two options are: 1) Parse the string to create a ResultSet object or 2) Convert the string to JSON colunmName: value format. Any suggestions?

0 Answers
Related