I have a project using the UNO platform. The iOS version of the splashscreen works perfectly. The android version is displayed and seems to go away.
However, it still shows up in the background behind the elements on the page unless I have a border or a webview on the page.
I implemented the splashscreen doing the following:
Styles.xml
<!-- Splash screen -->
<item name="android:windowBackground">@drawable/splash</item>
Splash.xml in Resources/drawble:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<layer-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
<item>
<!-- background color -->
<color android:color="#dedcdc"/>
</item>
<item>
<!-- splash image -->
<bitmap
android:src="@drawable/splashscreen"
android:tileMode="disabled"
android:gravity="center" />
</item>
</layer-list>
I then put an image in the Splashscreen.scale-200.png. The splashscreen does appear and then appears to go away once the app loads, so I am really confused as to why it never fully goes away.
I have noticed that any elements like the navigation menu and buttons etc do appear over the splashscreen and hide the portion of it. I am using the latest Uno with the prelease updated today. I am testing on the simulator and on a Pixel 3a.