Ionic 5 capacitor android project not sync

Viewed 5838

Android studio keeps building and install the first android project into the device.

I have tried

npx cap sync

npx cap copy android

Even delete the /android folder and add it again. The project still remains as the first time I added into the android studio. I have tried 'Gradle sync' and 'Invalidate cache /restart' still no luck.

I have update my project resource icon and splash to a customized one, but the android project still using the capacitor default icon and splash. Have anyone face this issue before?

3 Answers

I found the solution!

I notice the npx sync is copying data from the www folder. Thus, I think I need to update the www folder first before sync. Thus I use the

ionic build

Command, to build all the files into www and run

npx cap sync 
npx cap open android

Tada, android project is updated.

Related