I have a solution that contains the following
Several Asp.net Projects (Microservices and Gateway)
.Net Core + Angular 8 (Front End)
When I hit the build button in Visual Studio every project is built. I have created a repo and uploaded the solution. Now I'm trying to figure out how to setup the pipeline to build each microservice and deploy them to individual Azure Web Apps.
I have the following Pipeline for the Angular Project. Should I define separate tasks like this? Is there a way to replicate the Visual Studio build here?
# ASP.NET
# Build and test ASP.NET projects.
# Add steps that publish symbols, save build artifacts, deploy, and more:
# https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/devops/pipelines/apps/aspnet/build-aspnet-4
trigger:
- master
pool:
vmImage: 'windows-latest'
variables:
solution: '**/*.sln'
buildPlatform: 'Any CPU'
buildConfiguration: 'Release'
steps:
- task: NuGetToolInstaller@1
- task: Npm@1
inputs:
command: install
workingDir: 'd:\a\1\s\Ok.Web\ClientApp'
- task: Npm@1
inputs:
command: custom
workingDir: 'd:\a\1\s\Ok.Web\ClientApp'
customCommand: run build
- task: CopyFiles@2
inputs:
targetFolder: '$(Build.ArtifactStagingDirectory)'
- task: PublishBuildArtifacts@1