Azure DevOps show build warning total count

Viewed 379

Currently when looking at the summary page of a build pipeline in Azure DevOps I can only see up to 11 warnings per project. Is there a way to show the total count of warnings? I don't need to see what the warnings are, just a count of the total number of warnings.

1 Answers

Not sure why the max count is 11 on your side, because it can display 14 warnings here:

enter image description here

I'm afraid you may need double check whether 11 is the actual total count for that pipeline.


Anyway, you have another way, check its actual number programmatically. Just run below scripts from the powershell terminal in your local machine:

$token = "{token}"

$url="https://dev.azure.com/{org name}/{project name}/_build/results?buildId={the build id you want to check}&__rt=fps&__ver=2"

$token = [System.Convert]::ToBase64String([System.Text.Encoding]::ASCII.GetBytes(":$($token)"))

$response = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $url -Headers @{Authorization = "Basic $token"} -Method Get

Write-Host "results = $($response.fps.dataProviders.data.'ms.vss-build-web.run-details-data-provider'.issues.Count| ConvertTo-Json -Depth 100)"

enter image description here

Related