How to edit, delete, sort the rows in Oracle SQL Developer for mysql?

Viewed 3794

I am running MySQL on Oracle SQL Developer. Through Tools -> preferences, I added a JAR for MySQL. Now when I am opening a connection and trying to edit the data in rows of tables, it dies not allow. I am just able to read the table data. Not able to edit, delete, apply filter etc operations.Please let me know if there is any solution for the same.

1 Answers

Follow these steps to edit/delete rows from a table in Oracle SQL Developer:

  1. Expand connections, and select your database connection.
  2. Expand the Tables, remove any filters if applied.
  3. Just click on the table name you want to edit, or right-click and select Edit.

enter image description here

  1. It will open the table in Edit tab.

enter image description here

  1. Now, select Data tab in the table properties:

enter image description here

  1. Now, double-click on any particular value to Edit it, it will open the Edit Value box:

enter image description here

  1. Edit the value, and click OK.
  2. To delete, select a row and click on the "X" symbol:

enter image description here

  1. It will highlight the row to be deleted in Red.
  2. Just click on Commit changes to complete the transaction:

enter image description here

Related