Migrating Packages.config to PackageReference

Viewed 1289

I trying to Migrate WPF .Net framework to WPF .netcore So I followed this guide, So I tried migrating Packages.config to PackageReference

I also follow the rule. My project is c# wpf, (NOT asp.net)

my .net framwork version

and my .Net framework verison is over 4.7.2, My visual studio version is 2019.

but, I clicked the migrate option,

It's translated english

There an error. But I couldn't find any solutions.

I have to migrate to .net core someone help

1 Answers

I tried a lot of ways to convert to .net core wpf.

Solution:

  1. Create new .net core wpf Project
  2. Copy files which only cs, xaml in .net framework written

  3. Paste all that you copied at you project that you create step 0

  4. Open your .net core project and change the project namespace as same as you pasted csharp files.

  5. Now done!

It really, really worked for me great.

Related