I'm sorry I'm weak for English. i echo 2 row in each page . how echo next 2 row
SELECT *
FROM `mzmx_post`
JOIN mzmx_post_category
WHERE mzmx_post.id = mzmx_post_category.post_id AND zmx_post_category.category_id = 5
ORDER BY id DESC
LIMIT 2
I'm sorry I'm weak for English. i echo 2 row in each page . how echo next 2 row
SELECT *
FROM `mzmx_post`
JOIN mzmx_post_category
WHERE mzmx_post.id = mzmx_post_category.post_id AND zmx_post_category.category_id = 5
ORDER BY id DESC
LIMIT 2
You can use the two-arguments form of LIMIT to offset the result by a given number of rows, like:
SELECT *
FROM `mzmx_post`
JOIN mzmx_post_category ON mzmx_post.id = mzmx_post_category.post_id
WHERE mzmx_post_category.category_id = 5
ORDER BY id DESC
LIMIT 2, 2 -- fetch records 3 and 4
This gives you the second page. If you want the third page, then:
LIMIT 4, 2
And so on.
Note that I modified your query so the joining condition between the tables is placed in the ON clause of the join rather than in the WHERE clause.
The basic idea is to use
LIMIT n,o
where
n is the results per page
o is the offset from the first result
for the p-th page the offset would be
o = p * n
where p = 0,1,2,....
Better add one extra column (e.g. mzmx_post_key bigint) of Long type in each table and have sequential value on that column. Use that column to fetch data from DB from page wise. sqL suery should look like:
SELECT *
FROM `mzmx_post`
JOIN mzmx_post_category ON mzmx_post.id = mzmx_post_category.post_id
WHERE mzmx_post_category.category_id = 5 and mzmx_post_key> ##last record key##
ORDER BY mzmx_post_key ASC
LIMIT 2