Jenkins Blue Ocean Plugin fails to connect to GitHub

Viewed 1739

I'm trying to create a Jenkins pipeline using Blue Ocean but when I try to connect to my GitHub using the GitHub generated access token, nothing happens. However, when I check the console, I get this error message. Someone please help me out.

Here is an image of the console

blueocean.js:58216 Unhandled Rejection: "Error: fetch failed: 500 for http://127.0.0.1:8090/blue/rest/organizations/jenkins/scm/github/validate/?apiUrl=https://api.github.com\n at FetchFunctions.checkStatus (http://127.0.0.1:8090/adjuncts/49720cc1/io/jenkins/blueocean/blueocean-core-js.js:54923:25)" lo
gUnhandledPromiseRejection @ blueocean.js:58216

At the network tab, the response is:

  "message" : "No 'injectableValues' configured, cannot inject value with id [org.kohsuke.github.GitHubResponse$ResponseInfo]\
2 Answers

It seems the issue was with the version of blue ocean I had installed. I downgraded to 1.106. You can do the following to sort the issue.

Grab the 1.106. version of the plugin from Here

Then go to manage plugins > Advance > Upload Plugin and upload the 1.106 plugins and install it. All dependencies and indirect dependencies will also be satisfied with this version.

For more information check here

Downgrading GitHub API to 1.106 worked for me.

Related