When I open a multipage pdf file, gimp lets me select the pages I want to import. After opening the file, the first page selected appears in a file window. How do I access the other pages?
thanks
When I open a multipage pdf file, gimp lets me select the pages I want to import. After opening the file, the first page selected appears in a file window. How do I access the other pages?
thanks
Each page is loaded as a layer. To see a page you have to make the layers above it invisible, this is done by clicking the eye icon on the left of the layer thumbnails in the Layers list.
Shift-click on the icon of a Layer toggles the visibility of all other layers, so this is a very quick way to make it visible.
If you need to put all the pages side by side, there are scripts for this, for instance ofn-layer-tiles that you will find here.