The data I'm using is the following:
mapa
>Simple feature collection with 19 features and 11 fields
>geometry type: MULTIPOLYGON
>dimension: XY
>bbox: xmin: -1004502 ymin: 3132137 xmax: 1126932 ymax: 4859240
>epsg (SRID): 25830
>proj4string: +proj=utm +zone=30 +ellps=GRS80 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +units=m
>+no_defs
>First 10 features:
> Codigo Texto Texto_Alt CCAA Muertes Ciudad
>1 01 Andalucía Andalucía Andalucía 491 Sevilla
>2 02 Aragón Aragón Aragón 284 Zaragoza
>3 03 Asturias Asturias Asturias 86 Oviedo
>...
> Autonomía Superficie Habitantes Latitud Longitud geometry
>1 Andalucía 14035.73 703206 37.38 -6.00 MULTIPOLYGON (((280486.8 39...
>2 Aragón 17274.89 674317 41.66 -0.88 MULTIPOLYGON (((683851.1 47...
>3 Asturias 10602.40 224005 43.36 -5.84 MULTIPOLYGON (((271018.9 48...
>...
I'm having troubles to understand why the axis in the geom_point gets reduced and does not plot the point on the map.
mapa %>% ggplot() +
geom_sf(aes(fill = Superficie)) +
geom_point(aes(x = Longitud, y = Latitud ,size = Muertes),
color= "red", alpha = 1/2)
This plots the following:
Actually the red point is the following:
I'm new to sf but I know this has something to do with the bbox item specified in the data code.
I have prove with coord_sf() to reduce the plot window but the problem persists. If I multiply by 100000 the Latitud and Longitud I can get the points closers, but the points expand.
How con it be fixed?
Thanks in advance.

