We have a Web application with following technologies: Java, SpringBoot, Docker, Microservices, Jhipster. The port number for the frontend container is 80.
I am trying to disable keep alive option for the frontend microservice because SSO Authentication Server requires this parameter set to be false.
I tried to create the front container with maven : mvn -Pqpm,no-liquibase -Dhttp.keepAlive=false clean verify jib:dockerBuild
I also tried to disable in pom.xml of the front container :
<http.keepAlive>false</http.keepAlive>
<https.keepAlive>false</https.keepAlive>
But the keep-alive option remains enabled when I send a http request :
Connecting to qwerty.xyz|10.10.219.200|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 21:14:50 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 08:42:15 GMT
ETag: "4107-84-53f5c04e1c7c0"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Length: 132
Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-store
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html
Length: 132 [text/html]
Saving to: `/dev/null'
0K 100% 15.7M=0s
2020-04-06 23:14:50 (15.7 MB/s) - `/dev/null' saved [132/132]
My Springboot config:
<!-- Dependency versions -->
<jhipster-dependencies.version>3.0.1</jhipster-dependencies.version>
<!-- The spring-boot version should match the one managed by
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.github.jhipster/jhipster-dependencies/${jhipster-dependencies.version} -->
<spring-boot.version>2.1.4.RELEASE</spring-boot.version>
Could you please help me to disable it ?