I've created a lib to extend adaptive dialogs to access Database.
I'm trying to extend schemas to use declarative adaptive dialog.
I've created this file Sql.InsertRow.schema:
"$schema": "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/microsoft/botbuilder-dotnet/master/schemas/component.schema",
"$role": "implements(Microsoft.IDialog)",
"type": "object",
"title": "Sql Insert Row",
"description": "Insert row in database.",
"required": [
"url",
"method"
],
"properties": {
"id": {
"type": "string",
"title": "Id",
"description": "Optional id for the dialog"
},
"disabled": {
"$role": "expression",
"type": "boolean",
"title": "Disabled",
"description": "Optional condition which if true will disable this action.",
"examples": [
"user.age > 3"
]
},
"connection": {
"$role": "expression",
"type": "string",
"title": "Connection",
"description": "Connection string.",
"examples": [
"Data Source=:memory:"
]
},
"providerName": {
"$role": "expression",
"type": "string",
"title": "Provider Name",
"description": "Gets or sets the provider name to use.",
"examples": [
"SQLite"
]
},
"table": {
"$role": "expression",
"type": "string",
"title": "Table Name",
"description": "Gets or sets the table to insert the row.",
"examples": [
"Customer"
]
},
"row": {
"$role": "expression",
"type": "object",
"title": "Row",
"description": "Gets or sets the row to insert.",
"examples": [
{
"id" : "1",
"Name": "Doe",
"FirtName": "John"
}
]
}
}
}
With the tool bf-cli I'm trying to merge file to generate final schema file. But I've this error
Sql.InsertRow.schema:error: interface Microsoft.IDialog is not defined.
How can I make a $ref to link sdk.schema from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/microsoft/botbuilder-dotnet/master/schemas/sdk.schema ?
thank you