I have this code for select2 tags method using ajax:
json data:
[
{
"id": "5",
"text": "laravel3"
},
{
"id": "4",
"text": "laravel2"
}
]
Code:
$(document).ready(function(){
$('#tag_list').select2({
placeholder: "Choose tags...",
tags: true,
minimumInputLength: 3,
tokenSeparators: [",", " "],
createSearchChoice: function(term, data) {
if ($(data).filter(function() {
return this.text.localeCompare(term) === 0;
}).length === 0) {
return {
id: term,
text: term
};
}
},
ajax: {
url: '/tags/find',
dataType: 'json',
data: function (params) {
return {
q: $.trim(params.term)
};
},
processResults: function (data) {
return {
results: data
};
},
delay: 250,
cache: true
}
});
});
With my code I can search and select data from database or add new tag to my select2 area. Now when I select data from database, <option value=""> is data id but when I add new tag <option value=""> is name(text) like this:
Now I need to change option value (get database data) from data id to data name (text). How do change option data value from id to name?!

