I found a script that is able to CountUp from a preset date but would like to add miliseconds to it.
What I have right now:
var minutes = Math.floor((distance % (1000 * 60 * 60)) / (1000 * 60));
var seconds = Math.floor((distance % (1000 * 60)) / 1000);
I can see that milliseconds should look something like this
var milliseconds = Math.floor((distance % (****)) / **** );
How is it calculated I wonder ?
Edit: I might be not so explicit so here is more of the code ?
The function:
var x = setInterval(function(){ ......... }, 1000);
Inside the function lies this:
var now = new Date().getTime();
var distance = now - dateCountup;
..............
var minutes = Math.floor((distance % (1000 * 60 * 60)) / (1000 * 60));
var seconds = Math.floor((distance % (1000 * 60)) / 1000);
document.getElementById(".....").innerHTML = ......... + minutes + "m " + seconds + "s ";
is distance the milliseconds ?