I am trying to install the sysinternals package with powershell, but is instead greeted with tons of warnings. It should be noted that I am following a set of instructions and don't know a lot about this subject yet. Here are the warnings when attempting to run the install-package command:
Install-Package sysinternals
WARNING: NuGet: System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to find version '1.3.5.1' of package 'chocolatey-core.extension'.
WARNING: NuGet: at NuGet.PackageRepositoryHelper.ResolvePackage(IPackageRepository sourceRepository, IPackageRepository
localRepository, IPackageConstraintProvider constraintProvider, String packageId, SemanticVersion version, Boolean
allowPrereleaseVersions)
WARNING: NuGet: at NuGet.PackageManager.InstallPackage(String packageId, SemanticVersion version, Boolean ignoreDependencies,
Boolean allowPrereleaseVersions)
WARNING: NuGet: at NuGet.Commands.InstallCommand.InstallPackage(IFileSystem fileSystem, String packageId, SemanticVersion version)
WARNING: NuGet: at NuGet.Program.Main(String[] args)
WARNING: NuGet: System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to find version '2019.12.19' of package 'sysinternals'.
As for what I've done before this, I've only installed the Chocolatey package provider and updated windows, but maybe I did something wrong? Here are the steps leading up to this:
Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
Install-PackageProvider Chocolatey
Install-Module -Name PSWindowsUpdate
Get-WUInstall -Verbose
Get-WUInstall -Install
Any help is much appreciated.