Non-passive event Google Chart API JS

Viewed 170

Short question:

How to remove mousewheel event using google chart API or make it passive?


I use google chart api. On my website, I draw a SteppedAreaChart. I declare it like this on my script:

var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable(myArray);

var options = {
    title: 'Title',
    vAxis: { title: 'kg' },
    hAxis: { title: "m/s" },
    isStacked: true,
    enableInteractivity: false
};

var chart = new google.visualization.SteppedAreaChart(document.getElementById('chart_div'));

chart.draw(data, options);

The chart displays very well on the screen. However, I ran into this error when updating the chart:

Error on my browser console.


The error seems to be raise when I call the chart.draw(...) method. I constantly update data and so I frequently call this method to draw the chart with new data. Maybe the browser dislike being overload by google maps' mousewheel events.

Looking after useless events, I tried to remove the tooltip over the chart but it does not work. I do not find any topic on the subject. Moreover, I do not find any mention about mousewheel event on google chart documentation.

Is it a way to delete this mousewheel event or call it as a passive one?


Tell me if you have any questions or comments.

0 Answers
Related