I can´t install Anaconda on Linux

Viewed 5676

When I try to install Anaconda on Linux, I get to this point:

Anaconda3 will now be installed into this location:
/home/jorge/anaconda3

  - Press ENTER to confirm the location
  - Press CTRL-C to abort the installation
  - Or specify a different location below

[/home/jorge/anaconda3] >>> 
PREFIX=/home/jorge/anaconda3
Unpacking payload ...

Then I receive the following error message:

concurrent.futures.process._RemoteTraceback:                                        
'''
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "concurrent/futures/process.py", line 367, in _queue_management_worker
  File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 251, in recv
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'msg'
'''

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "entry_point.py", line 69, in <module>
  File "concurrent/futures/process.py", line 483, in _chain_from_iterable_of_lists
  File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 598, in result_iterator
  File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 435, in result
  File "concurrent/futures/_base.py", line 384, in __get_result
concurrent.futures.process.BrokenProcessPool: A process in the process pool was terminated abruptly while the future was running or pending.
[1770] Failed to execute script entry_point

What can I do? I was following all the instructions step by step

2 Answers

I had a similar problem where available storage (disk space) was only 1.2 GB. Please make sure that you have enough free storage space to install it. To check available space, type

df -h /home/

Related