I am trying to build a angular client that uses websockets, and I am using @stomp/ng2-stompjs I am following this guide https://stomp-js.github.io/guide/ng2-stompjs/ng2-stomp-with-angular7.html
Everything works perfectly except that I need to set in the connectHeaders the token that I use to authenticate server side, to do this I read that I need to use the function beforeConnect
I tried in various way but I don't understand how to use it, it gets stuck or it sends a empty token
My rxStompConfig:
export class RxStompConfig extends InjectableRxStompConfig {
constructor(private userService: UserService) {
super();
this.brokerURL = env.wsServerBaseUrl;
// Interval in milliseconds, set to 0 to disable
this.heartbeatIncoming = 0; // Typical value 0 - disabled
this.heartbeatOutgoing = 20000; // Typical value 20000 - every 20 seconds
// Wait in milliseconds before attempting auto reconnect
// Set to 0 to disable
// Typical value 500 (500 milli seconds)
this.reconnectDelay = 5000;
// Will log diagnostics on console
// It can be quite verbose, not recommended in production
// Skip this key to stop logging to console
this.debug = (msg: string): void => {
console.log(new Date(), msg);
};
console.log('Constructor ' + this.connectHeaders);
this.beforeConnect = (): Promise<void> => {
return new Promise<void>((resolve, reject) => {
this.userService.currentToken.subscribe(token => {
console.log('Subscribed');
if (token) {
console.log('Resolved ' + token);
this.connectHeaders = { Authorization: `Bearer ${token}`};
resolve();
}
});
});
};
}
I take the token from a service that does the authentication and sets the token
This is currentToken method:
get currentToken(): Observable<string> {
return this.$token.asObservable();
}
Can someone help me on this?