I'm trying to share my app using UIActivityViewController but I can't reproduce the same effect as when I share an app from the App Store, meaning :
When I clicked the share button in the App Store I have something that looks like this :
But when I try to share my app I have this :
The code that I used was :
if let logo = UIImage(named: "myLogo"), let websiteURL = URL(string: "https://itunes.apple.com/app/idxxxxxxxxxx") {
let objectsToShare = ["My App Name", websiteURL, logo] as [Any]
let activityVC = UIActivityViewController(activityItems: objectsToShare, applicationActivities: [])
if let popoverController = activityVC.popoverPresentationController {
popoverController.sourceView = self.view
popoverController.permittedArrowDirections = UIPopoverArrowDirection(rawValue: 0)
}
present(activityVC, animated: true)
}
The if let popoverController = ... loop is for preventing a crash when using iPads.
What do I have to change in order to have the effect as the App Store? (to have an image with a title and a subtitle)
Moreover, once I share the app with Messages for instance, this is the difference :
How can I have the same effect? (A single image with the title and subtitle, an as a bonus, a video). I'm not sure if this is an iOS 13 problem, since all similar questions don't have the same app sharing popover.



