I need help to integrate leaflet maps in flutter. The project I'm working on requires showing custom markers, animations, routes and drawings on the map. But I can't find any documentation or tutorials explaining this in flutter.
I need help to integrate leaflet maps in flutter. The project I'm working on requires showing custom markers, animations, routes and drawings on the map. But I can't find any documentation or tutorials explaining this in flutter.
You can use flutter_map package for that. That's one of two most widely used maps packages (next to google_maps_flutter, which is obviously only for Google Maps).
https://github.com/johnpryan/flutter_map
It features all things that you need AFAIR.
You may check out the below Flutter Maps widget which allows you to render tiles from different services like OpenStreetMaps, Azure Maps, etc.
https://pub.dev/packages/syncfusion_flutter_maps
It has the features you have requested like markers, adding animations, drawing routes on the maps, highlight a region, etc. Check the below links for more details.
https://help.syncfusion.com/flutter/maps/markers
https://help.syncfusion.com/flutter/maps/vector-layers/polyline-layer#adding-polylines