I have a matrix:
$cat ifile.txt
2 3 4 5 10 0 2 2 0 1 0 0 0 1
0 3 4 6 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 2 3
0 0 0 2 3 0 3 0 3 1 2 3 1 0
Here it has total 14 columns e.g. A1 B1 A2 B2 A3 B3 A4 B4 A5 B5 A6 B6 A7 B7. Each odd number columns correspond to A and even number columns correspond to B.
I would like to print all A in one column and all B in one column. So my desire file looks like:
$cat ofile.txt
2 3
0 3
0 0
4 5
4 6
0 2
10 0
2 0
3 0
2 0
0 0
0 3
....
It is possible for me to do manually in the following way, but I am looking for some more easy way to do it.
for c in 1 3 5 7 9 11 13;do
awk'{printf"%5s %5s",$c,$(c+1)} > A$c.txt
cat A1 A3 A5 A7 A9 A11 A13 > ofile.txt