Why there are so many pending payments for subscription from Google play console?

Viewed 4693

I have an Android application which is using subscription to monetize money. After 7 days of trial, most of active subscriptions are in payment pending status. After 1 day later, it will automatically become cancelled status.

Is this the problem from Google play or the error of my integration ? Thank you.

enter image description here

3 Answers

Please note that due to quarantine everywhere, including banks, transactions may take longer. Money just doesn’t reach Google. You can enable the console. Grace period Up to 30 days. This will allow you to expect payment within 30 days.

I am also facing this problem. If the subscription has a free trial, the payment status remains pending when the free trial period expires but if I remove the free trial then payments are received immediately.

I also have this problem and have contacted Google about it. They replied saying that the issue is that the money is not reaching them, and that is why it says "Payment Pending". This means that it is an issue with the users payment reaching Google.

From my experience "Payment Pending" happens for around 50% of my subscriptions. For some of them the money arrives around 20 days after the user placed the order and sometimes it never arrives and it goes through to cancelled.

From this it seems that there is nothing we can do to fix this except from increasing Grace Period.

Related