There are 2 web services A and B to communicate with each other and external system.
Information
- A consumes many different data from external system periodically. (each data separately)
- Also, clients send some data to A.
- A is sending the data to B.
- Communication is over the SOAP according to wsdl.
- Written in Spring Boot/Java.
What I tried
- Implemented micro services structure basically for load balancing such as Registry Service (Netflix Eureka) and API Gateway (Netflix Zool).
- Integrated A service with registry service.
- Created 2 A service for load balancing.
- Tried some examples on it.
At this point;
- How can I set up a Master/Slave for A and B services?
- How can avoid the consuming request from A over multiple instances? Every A service will request for consuming separately
- In these scenarios, Every incoming request passing through Zuul then A instances. What about the outgoing requests on A over multiple instances? Should we pass the outgoing requests over Zuul or similar?
- How can I set up a Zuul or similar implementation on B service?
Thank you for now.