I am making a tutorial to explain things to others. For that tutorial i am trying to make a python program (which is like the paint app)
Which we all use in windows. To draw with pen,brush and to draw shapes like square,circle and have a option for color piker to choose colour to draw.
I already tried with the from tkinter import choosecolor to create paint like software in python.
But with that it draws only on a tkinter canvas.
But i don't want to draw on a canvas i want to draw it on live screen while i make the tutorial.
example image is shown below
I am trying to make a gui window like this to choose color and pen tool to draw on the screen (eg.desktop,web browser etc).
Can anyone give me some suggestion on how can i draw like this on my desktop screen or on any window.

