The Flutter for Android developers docs explain how to make a Flutter app accept incoming Android intents, and give a code example for accepting Share intents. I've reproduced it and it works great.
But I'm now trying to make my app accept other types of intents, specifically the Edit contact intent, so that when I use the default Phone app and click on a contact, my app is suggested to complete the action.
I've tried all possible combinations of <intent-filter> I could find after googling and searching GitHub, but nothing could get it to work. To give a few:
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/person"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/contact"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/raw_contact"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/phone"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/phone_v2"/>
</intent-filter>
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.GET_CONTENT"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/person" android:host="contacts"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/contact" android:host="contacts"/>
<data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/raw_contact" android:host="contacts"/>
</intent-filter>
<intent-filter >
<action android:name="android.intent.action.EDIT" />
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
<data
android:host="contacts"
android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/person" />
<data
android:host="com.android.contacts"
android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/contact" />
<data
android:host="com.android.contacts"
android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.item/raw_contact" />
</intent-filter>
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.APP_CONTACT"/>
</intent-filter>
etc.
What am I doing wrong?