Best UI framework ( such as Material UI, or maybe another) for React based on your experience?

Viewed 1944

I want to use UI framework (such as Material UI, or Reactstrap, or something else, and I don't know which to use) with React. Can you help me with this question based on your experience? Thanks

2 Answers

Personally speaking, I am not a fan of material-UI.

I use the most popular, minimal, customizable, intuitive React UI library, Ant Design. The documentation is pretty easy to follow and to customize for your design system. It provides programmable functionalities that are customizable for your unique needs that I did not find in other UI libraries.

A new contender Chakra-UI is also very good.

This is a very subjective question, So the answer will also be subjective based on personal experience.

I have used material-ui, has most component pre-built, easy to use, easy to deploy, good documentation and well maintain.

For customize component, you may try styled-components.

Related