AuthUI: A sign-in error occurred. com.firebase.ui.auth.FirebaseUiException: Code: 12500, message: 12500

Viewed 1255

I've added all 3 SHA-1 keys to Firebase:

// android debug keystore
keytool -list -v -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore

// production key
keytool -list -v -keystore MyProduction-key.jks -alias MyAliasOfMyProd-Key

// key found in Google Play
Google Play Console, Release management, App signing, 

After adding the third key to the firebase console, it gives the 12500 error, when removing it shows errorCode 10.

AuthUI: A sign-in error occurred.
    com.firebase.ui.auth.FirebaseUiException: Code: 12500, message: 12500: 
        at com.firebase.ui.auth.data.remote.GoogleSignInHandler.onActivityResult(GoogleSignInHandler.java:112)
        at com.firebase.ui.auth.ui.idp.SingleSignInActivity.onActivityResult(SingleSignInActivity.java:142)
        at android.app.Activity.dispatchActivityResult(Activity.java:7762)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(ActivityThread.java:4603)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleSendResult(ActivityThread.java:4652)
        at android.app.servertransaction.ActivityResultItem.execute(ActivityResultItem.java:49)
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1948)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7050)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:494)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:965)

I've also added my E-mail address in the "public settings".

enter image description here

  • I haven't received an e-mail from firebase. Only a while back before I had unsafe DB rules, and this has been fixed.
  • I also want to add that it was working fine on my debug environment for a while. But then it stopped working...?
  • I made sure to download and replace the google-service.json after I added the 3 keys.

enter image description here

5 Answers

I think there is many possibility, but try this:

  1. go to OAuth consent screen.

  2. Click Edit App. Note: Make sure it is your project (top left corner, beside Google APIs logo).

  3. At the very bottom there is 3 links, try configured that

after make changes to your config on firebase, you have to download latest google-service.json file and place it to directed folder. then perform invalidate cache and restart.

there can so many reasons for the auth fail but check email on your firebase account.follow the image

The only solution is to Delete the key and generate new key with SHA1 from Google developer console.

Related