The truth is I'm new to programming. So I'd be happy if you could help me. I need to select two things in the "if exits" command, that is, either the two files or one of them, to which the following command applies. This is the code:
if exist *.mp3 *.wma *.wav goto music
if exist *.mp4 *.mov goto video
if exist *.docx *.txt *.pdf goto document
if exist *.jpg *.png goto image
goto end
:music
md Music
move *.mp3 Music
move *.wma Music
move *.wav Music
if exist *.mp4 *.mov goto video
if exist *.docx *.txt *.pdf goto document
if exist *.jpg *.png goto image
goto end
:video
md Video
move *.mp4 Video
move *.mov Video
if exist *.docx *.txt *.pdf goto document
if exist *.jpg *.png goto image
goto end
:document
md Documents
move *.docx Documents
move *.txt Documents
move *.pdf Documents
if exist *.jpg *.png goto image
goto end
:image
md Pictures
move *.jpg Pictures
move *.png Pictures
goto end
:end
exit
I searched and did not find, tried all kinds of options and did not succeed. Thank you!