At one point I was able to see our Outlook add-in app in the target options in f12 devtools for troubleshooting, but sometime last month it stopped showing up there. My colleagues are stumped, and I can't find much online in the way of troubleshooting.
I tried checking my Windows version and Outlook version against others who can see it in their devtools, but we're all on Windows 10 enterprise v1803, Outlook v1910, and IE 11. I've tried many things over the month since this happened like rebooting my PC, making sure I have the latest updates from IT, refreshing the options, running some commands I found online for targeting the right browser for devtools, etc. No change.
Another peculiar thing is that I'm seeing some completely different things in the Add-in than they are, like button alignments and div widths and such. I had our dev environment looking perfect on my end, but when a few people on the team screenshared with me there were a number of styling issues I can't reproduce. Even weirder, nobody experiences these issues in O365, it's just the desktop Outlook app on our Windows machines.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be very greatly appreciated.
Steps I take to produce the issue:
Click on manifest icon for our app in Outlook ribbon. App loads in the sidebar.
Open F12 devtools (both 32 and 64 bit for good measure from the System32 and SysWOW64 directories).
App is not in the target list. Click refresh, still not in the list.
FYI, any IE 11 windows I have open show up there, just not my app.