So I have a React Native application that uses Native Base as UI lib and Typescript.
Now there is an Accordion which - as soon its expanded - renders a second (nested) Accordion. The problem is that TypeScript complains:
A VirtualizedList contains a cell which itself contains more than one VirtualizedList of the same orientation as the parent list. You must pass a unique listKey prop to each sibling list.
Which is perfectly fine. But when I add this listKey to my Accordion, TypeScript complains about No overload matches this call.
How can I suppress this warning? Because Native Base doesn't provide listKey as prop for their Accordion.
Here is the code:
imports ...
type Props = {};
const Test: React.FC<Props> = ({}) => {
const renderNestedAccordion = () => {
return (
<View>
<ComponentWithAccordion></ComponentWithAccordion>
</View>
);
};
const dataArray = [{content: renderNestedAccordion()}];
return (
<Accordion
listKey={'acc'} // error
dataArray={dataArray}
/>
);
};
export default Test;