I cannot deploy a war file with Glassfish

Viewed 4761

I'm now trying to upload a war file to a local Glassfish server. But I'm always getting this message: GUI internal error: Archive Path is NULL enter image description here I read some users who had the same problem and the suggested solution was to change the content of a file named uploadFrame.jsf. I couldn't even find that file. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks a lot.

3 Answers

Have same problem (v 5.0).

Only autodeploy works: move EAR/WAR to glassfish5/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy folder.

I was getting the same issue with GUI internal error: Archive Path is NULL. With the last version of Glassfish 5.0.1, but after change my server to stable version glassfish.-5.0. The issue is solved successfully. I Hope you solve your problem with the version of glassfish.

Here's a solution that can be found on the web. You edit the "uploadFrame.jsf" file in the Glassfish "console-common.jar".

The original line of code in "uploadFrame.jsf":

<sun:form id="form">

The new line of code:

<sun:form id="form" enctype="multipart/form-data">

Remember to stop and restart your Glassfish Server after the change has been made. More detailed information is in these links below:

Related