Currently I have the below image:

I would like to insert a picture inside the container. but when I run this code
//MARK: - UICollectionViewDataSource protocol
// tell the collection view how many cells to make
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, numberOfItemsInSection section: Int) -> Int {
return self.items.count
}
//make a cell for each cell index path
func collectionView(_ collectionView: UICollectionView, cellForItemAt indexPath: IndexPath) -> UICollectionViewCell {
//get a reference to our storyboard cell
let cell = collectionView.dequeueReusableCell(withReuseIdentifier: reuseIdentifier, for: indexPath as IndexPath) as! AppIconViewCell
// Use the outlet in our custom class to get a reference to the UILabel in the cell
cell.myLabel.text = self.items[indexPath.item]
cell.ImageView.image = UIImage.init(named: "page-01")
//cell.backgroundColor = UIColor.cyan
cell.layer.borderColor = UIColor.black.cgColor
cell.layer.borderWidth = 1
cell.layer.cornerRadius = 8
return cell
}
my understanding is that the image is larger than the frame causing the frame to expand.
How can I set an image inside so that the it fit within the box in the first image?
