Google Cloud run failed to start

Viewed 312

I'm trying to deploy a container to cloud run, but my deploy fails because of this error:

Cloud Run error: Container failed to start. Failed to start and then listen on the port defined by the PORT environment variable. Logs for this revision might contain more information.

Locally my container is able to start and I can see this log (phoenix app):

19:54:51.487 [info] Running ProjectWeb.Endpoint with cowboy 2.7.0 at 0.0.0.0:8080 (http)

When I add to my docker run invocation -p 8080:8080, I can see that curl localhost:8080/health returns a 200 response.

curl localhost:8080/health
[{"error":null,"healthy":true,"name":"NOOP","time":12}]

What's strange is that in Cloud Run and Cloud Logging, I don't see any of my container logs, even though I see them locally and I know that I have logs that should be outputting to stdout and stderr on start up, so debugging is super hard.

What could be causing the logging issue? Why is Cloud Run able to talk to my container's server?

0 Answers
Related