I'm having hard time trying to solve this problem :( I'm developing a React application to train myself.
The basic structure of my application looks like this :
<body>
<Component />
<AnotherComponent />
<AgainAnotherComponent />
...
</body>
All of these components have a css attribute min-heigh: 100vh to make sure that they all takes the device heigh.
Inside one of these components, I have an element in absolute position with the css attribute heigh: 100%.
When the parent composant of this element, by default, is at 100vh heigh, nothing is wrong, the absolute child element is taking all of his parent heigh.
But the problem is that when the parent have a lot of contents to display and its heigh is more than 100vh (150vh for example) due to the min-heigh: 100vh attribute, then the absolute child heigh stuck at 100vh.
After several hours of researchs and attempts, I'm hoping someone there will help me .. Sorry for my poor english skill, I hope it's understandable
Mecadie
EDIT https://antoine-regembal-portfolio.netlify.com Here is the webapplication hosted on Netlify, the absolute element is the github panel located on the Projects section (on the right)