How can you set Skype for Business status when in a Teams call automatically?

Viewed 3081

I've hit a wall so I'm asking my favorite community. I created custom Skype for Business activity statuses for Teams so when you are in a Teams call, you can manually set your status in SfB to "In a Teams Call". After searching for many days, i still have not found a way to auto set this status. Is there maybe a plugin for SfB or a service to run for this feature? This is for SfB (On-Prem). I primarily script in PowerShell but any guidance would be very appreciated.

2 Answers

@John, Microsoft Teams replaces Skype for Business Online as Microsoft’s professional online meeting solution. For more information on this please check this document.

To get/set up user status, you can use Presence Graph API's. For more information on Presence Graph API, please check this API docs

Related