I have a dataframe created on a csv file about Italian Covid-19 spread all over regions. I was trying to create a px.choropleth plot in which showing Total Positive values for every regions in Italy. This the code tried:
italy_regions=[i for i in region['Region'].unique()]
fig = px.choropleth(italy_last, locations="Country",
locationmode=italy_regions,
color=np.log(italy_last["TotalPositive"]),
hover_name="Region", hover_data=['TotalPositive'],
color_continuous_scale="Sunsetdark",
title='Regions with Positive Cases')
fig.update(layout_coloraxis_showscale=False)
fig.show()
Now I report some info: 'Country' is the name given to my dataframe and is filled only with the same values: 'Italy'. If I only input 'location="Country"' the graph is fine and I can see Italy colored into the world map. The problems start when I try to make pyplot color my regions. As I'm a newbye in pyplot express, I read some examples and I thought I had to create a list of italian regions names and then put into 'choropleth' as input for 'barmode'. Clearly I'm wrong. So, what is the procedure to follow to make it run (if any)? In case of need, I can provide both the csv file that the jupyter file I'm working on.